Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bee Mine

Happy Valentine's Day





We had a wonderful day full of love here at the Pitman house....well sort of ;)

It started with breakfast. I got up and cooked pink pancakes with chocolate chips in them and eggs. It's a VERY rare occasion for me to cook a breakfast like this! I was all excited to make this a special day even though Petyon doesn't really know any different which became apparent as he spit out all his food. He would not eat any of his "special" breakfast he just kept sticking out his tongue and saying BLAH as he spit it out. Such a little stinker!!



The "special" breakfast




Peyton not eating any of his food, at least he was happy for the time being!









After breakfast it was time for Peytons gifts. I love Valentines day I love getting little presents and I can't wait for Peyton to get older and really get into it.







Oooo we are SO excited!






A new duckie that squirts water, that will be fun at bath time








A love Monkey for our Monkey : )





Valentine's day wasn't just about Peyton Daddy got peanut butter kiss cookies, hot sauce (his favorite) and Beer's from around the world. What guy doesn't like beer!?!

Mommy was spoiled too she got a gift card for coffee from her boys. Such a wonderful day! We hope you all had a great day too :)

1 comment:

Luke & Kelsie Frazier said...

Jen, check out this blog: http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/2009/03/quilt-along-part-12-piecing-the-quilt-back.html

Click on Quilt-A-Long on the right side. She has all the directions and lays everything out for a simple sampler quilt. I think it would be a great first project. She even talks about color choices and whatnot.

If you want something smaller, I have a pattern for a lap quilt that was my first official quilt that I could give you.