Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weekend catch up

This weekend Dustin and I hosted our first Super Bowl party in our home. It was a lot of fun filled with tons of food and wonderful friends. The guys all had fun and I think paid for it the next day ;) It makes me realize how much I miss hanging out with friends and would love to have more weekend get togethers!


Having about 15 people over got me motivated to clean house. I spent ALL weekend cleaning and doing laundry. Come time of the party I was exhausted! So I've come up with a new plan for keeping house:


Sunday: Livingroom & Kitchen (dust, vacuum, sweep/mop, windows, wash dish rags)

Monday: OFF it's my big TV night :)

Tuesday: Dustin/Jen Laundry

Wednesday: Peyton Laundry

Thursday: Upstairs (dust,vacuum,windows)

Friday: OFF

Saturday: Bathrooms (floors, tub, sink, mirror, toilets etc)


I'm hoping that by keeping with this schedule it will help me to avoid those intense cleaning sessions. I will keep you posted whether or not it works! I just hope I can keep motivated!


I don't believe I have ever posted a picture of our Pup Ruby so I will leave you with our other addition to our family.


Ruby Rose Pitman

1 comment:

Kelly Kuntz said...

I don't know if you've ever heard of fly lady but it is supposed to help... I've never gotten past day one. ;-)


http://flylady.net/pages/begin_babysteps.asp